Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cousins

Boys, boys, boys. Ages one, two, & three. What else is there to say?? So, yeah Isabelle is the only girl and absent from this picture, but don't you worry your pretty little face, she can hold her own!

These guys are such a blast to spend time with, if you're in the mood for exercise. Hah! Running and jumping and yelling and yes, even the occasional fight will take place. Then there are moments like this one where they are calm and sweet. All in the truck and out for an afternoon drive. Jack is at the wheel (of course) Aidan is the passanger ( aka back-seat driver) and Isaac would be the load that they are hauling. Their destination is anywhere a toddlers imagination will go. Maybe to the candy store or to the toy store? Where ever it may be I'm sure it's an awesome place! Look at their faces...so innocent and filled with an abundance of happiness. If we could all see life through the eyes of a child!



1 comments:

Jessa said...

Awe, they are growing too quickly! Love it..

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels