Monday, October 18, 2010

Potter Inspired Birthday Party

That would be Beatrix Potter that inspired my baby girl's 1st birthday party. I have to say that this was one cute little party and here are some pics from Isabelle's special day.
Love her smile, love her eyes, love the mess on her face, just love everything about this perfect baby girl!


Big brother Isaac is enjoying his baby sister's day too! Afterall who doesn't like a fun crowd and lots of cupcakes!!






Do you like my great yard sale finds!?! Yep, most of the decorations came straight from a yard sale or flea market.










My best friend Jen made the roses for the cake and cupcakes! Aren't they purty!?! The garden cupcakes and cheese curl carrots were on the kiddo table. That's the way to get your kids to eat their carrots.:)

So mama & Isabelle had matching dress and apron. I found the cutest fabric of all the characters from Beatrix Potter's books and worked my magic. As you can see, having this baby girl has been a lot of fun for me! She brings my creative side out. I love,love,love her!!! Her actual birthday is tomorrow.... Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

2 comments:

Little wonders said...

Love it!!!

Jessa said...

Looked super cute! I was shopping the other day and seen beatrix potter real mini tea sets! I was like..awe isabelle!!! lol

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels