Monday, May 16, 2011

Jemima Puddle-Duck & Sir Isaac Newton

On one of our many rain filled spring days Todd went out to check on the chickens & goats. Of course the babies wanted to tag along so we put their mud-boots on and out they went. Isabelle had just gotten dressed for the day in a cute little sweater dress and Isaac in nice jeans & a t-shirt. After about 20 minutes I hear my dear husband yell for me to come look out the front door. This is what I found. It was one of those moments where we just looked at each other and laughed.

Beatrix Potter is my favorite children's author & illustrator. Isabelle's room is decorated with many Potter characters. So Todd found it fitting to nick-name her Jemima Puddle-Duck & I guess the name for Isaac would be Potter's Sir Isaac Newton.




After the clothes came off and momma was getting a bath ready Isaac decided that Thomas needed to take a dip in the mud puddle.



I think I will try a bite of this mulch!



Ewww, Yuck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels