Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Summer = Little Sewing Time














This summer has been so much fun with the two little babes. Isabelle was crawling all over the place and getting into everything. Isaac wanted to run & play outside as much as humanly possible. Trips to the zoo, park, & Granny & Pa's left momma little time to sew. I'm not at all complaining, afterall Daddy was still working away on the craftroom. Since my "studio" has been complete it seems as though I can not pull myself away from it. I think I have told Todd everyday, or at least every other day, "I LOVE my room"!! Anyway enough about that. I will post about my studio next time around.


Here are the projects that I have completed this spring & summer. Enjoy. :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels