Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lil' Lumberjack

So it's that time of year when the chill hits you to the bone and the best way to soothe the shivers is by a fire. This would be our third load of firewood this year and that's ok because we have been using only the wood burning stove. Talk about cutting back on the propane & electric bill! So Isaac was away with his Aunt Penny and that left Momma, Daddy, & Isabelle to gather wood. If a baby girl must be out in the elements then she needs proper "wood gathering attire"! Where do you find the perfect place for lumberjack duds, you ask? Why in big brothers closet of course!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels