Saturday, June 18, 2011

Celebrate Life, Have A Party!!

Ok. If you know me then you know that I like social gatherings. I also LOVE to create them! It was my God given treasure's 3rd birthday so of course I had to do it big, right? Check out that treat table!! Then my best friend turned 21 for the..... better not say how many times she's been 21. Love you Jen! So I whipped up a little lunch, baked a cake, & set up the front porch and we had a time.:) The cute little tea party at the end of this post was put on by my darling friend Erica. Her daughter also turned 3 and Alice In Wonderland cupcakes were what the doctor ordered!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels