Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Trip To Brown County

Photobucket




With a little summer break we decided to take a short trip over to Nashville Indiana. Too bad we picked two of the hottest days of the year! I believe the heat index for our stay was over 100*!! To our excitement we found a lodge inside the state park that had a small water area for the kids to play in! They had a blast splashing around & going down the water slide over & over & over again. I some how managed to get a few photos before we headed home. We can't wait to go back this fall when the weather is a cooler!




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample Text

Check us out at our store! Click on the "Shop" link above. If you have any questions or special request e-mail me at isaacandisabelle@yahoo.com .

Powered by Blogger.

Labels

Pitter-Patter Inspirations

Popular Posts

Followers

Admin

My Photo
My most important job is being a wife and mother. After that I like to try my hand at photography and sewing design. I hope you enjoy my blogginess. Hehe!! Please sip some tea and stay awhile.

Blogroll

Blogger templates

Blogger news

About

Untitled Document

Ok, I am just test driving this new dreamweaver thing.

Labels